Now Hiring CDL “Class A” Truck Drivers
Thank you for your interest in SJ Transportation Co., Inc., where our Motto is “Family Rooted, Driver Focused!”– Ed Remster, President.
SJ is currently hiring CDL “Class A” Regional/Over-the-Road (OTR) Company Drivers and Owner Operators with hazmat and tanker endorsements. We would like to learn more about you and what you are looking for in your driving career. Give our Recruiter Sara Bladdick a call at 417-621-2328 or you can click the link to complete our application and Sara will give you a call. We look forward to adding you to our team of Drivers.
Company Regional/OTR Drivers
WHY DRIVE WITH US
- $95,000 average driver salary for 2021 and HOME WEEKENDS
- Guaranteed weekly settlement
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance 1st of the month following 30 days employment
- Great Supplemental Benefit offerings like Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, etc.
- 100% paid life insurance
- 401K plan with excellent employer match, with 100% vesting right away.
- Paid Holidays
- Uniform’s Provided to Drivers
- New equipment, mix of Peterbilt’s, Kenworth’s, Mack’s, and Volvo’s
ALL DRIVERS MUST MEET THESE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO DRIVE FOR SJ TRANSPORATION CO., INC.
- CDL-A with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Regional/OTR (1+ year required)
- Tanker Experience a plus
- TWIC card preferred, but not mandatory.
- No DWI, no drug/alcohol related offenses within last 10 years
- MVR/accident history is reviewed on a case-by-case basis
Come drive for SJ, where you will be treated as a valuable member of the team, not just a number. Click the link above to complete our full application or if you are running short on time click the link for our partial application and a Recruiter will reach out to you. If you are driving and want to talk about what SJ can offer you in your career call our Recruiter Sara Bladdick at 417-621-2328.
Want to know what our Drivers say about us?
- “Best job I’ve ever had, they treat you like family”
- “Great place to work. This company truly cares about its drivers and customers. Proud to work here”
- “It’s a fast-paced work environment with knowledgeable professionals at the helm”
- “I would recommend anyone with a serious desire to pursue a career as a Commercial Hazmat Transporter, to seriously consider becoming a part of the SJ Transportation Family”