- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Class A CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsements.
- MVR – No more than 2 points accrued within the last 3 years and no “Serious Traffic Violations” within the last 3 years.
- No DWI, DUI, felonies or drug/alcohol related offenses within the last ten years.
- Must pass USDOT physical conducted by company doctor.
- Must meet physical requirements as outlined in Driver’s job description.
- USDOT Part 40/Part 382 drug and alcohol testing is required.
- A valid TWIC is preferred, however not mandatory.
- A current Passport is preferred, however not mandatory.
- Drivers: Minimum two years verifiable driving experience.
- Trainees: To qualify as a trainee, the applicant must have graduated from an accredited truck driving school, and possess a class A CDL with HazMat and Tanker endorsements.
Benefits Of Driving For SJ
- Health insurance, Life insurance, and Prescription plan. Optional Disability and Dental insurance available.
- 401K retirement plan.
- Paid vacation program.
- Paid Holidays.
- Company-supplied uniforms.
- Single driver operations.
- Assigned late-model tractors.
- Paid training program.
- Weekly settlement with direct deposit available.
- Trip/Mileage pay program.
- Paid loading and/or unloading time.
- Clean DOT Inspection Bonus.
- Atta Boy / Atta Girl Bonus.
- Safe Miles Driven Bonus.
- Fuel Incentive.
How to Apply
If you believe you meet all of the requirements listed on this page, DRIVERS may fill out our Drivers Employment Application. All applicants for NON-DRIVER positions may fill out the Non-Drivers Employment Application. Please note that all applications must be signed in person at the time of interview.
SJ Transportation Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.